To use this tool please click the desired FAQ, the answer and more information will become visable. If you wish to hide the Answer, just click the item again.
Who do I contact to set up a Federal Express account number for my department?
To set up a Federal Express account number for your department contact FedEx Government Accounts at 800-645-9424 and choose option 2.
What are the Central Receiving and Delivery hours of operation?
Central Receiving and Delivery is staffed 7:00 am-4:00 pm Monday thru Friday. Auto freight is accepted 7:00 am-3:30 pm Monday thru Friday
Where is Central Receiving and Delivery located?
Central Receiving and Delivery is located on 230 SE Dairy road in the Central Receiving and Delivery building. From Stadium Way or Terre View Drive turn on to Grimes Way then turn south on Dairy Road.
Who Do I Call If I Have Questions About A Delivery?
Call Central Receiving and Delivery at (509) 335-5575.
How long does it normally take to get a package picked up?
Pickup requests are usually completed the same day they are called in or via email request.
When Does Central receiving recieve your freight?
- Two UPS trucks deliver each day; the first about 8:30 am and the other around 9:30am.
- FedEx Express delivers around 10:30 am.
- FedEx Ground delivers around noon.
- Office Depot delivers late afternoon.
- Auto freight and miscellaneous carrier arrive throughout the day.
When does the outbound freight leave Central Receiving and Delivery?
- UPS air is picked up at 3:00 pm. UPS ground is picked up at 4:00 pm.
- FedEx Express is picked up at 3:00 pm and FedEx ground is picked up at 3:15 pm.
- Auto freight is picked up through the day.
If my courier material is picked up today, when does it get to it’s destination?
The courier service is transported by FedEx and UPS and arrives at the regional campuses the next day.
Which Other Campuses Does the Courier Service Go To?
Courier service is provided WSU Vancouver, WSU Tri-Cities, WSU Spokane including the College of Nursing, and WSU Everett.
What do I do to return Office Depot Packages?
- Contact Office Depot for a return Authorization; a RMA number will be issued
- Complete a Request for Shipment of Merchandise.
- In the ship to section write Office Depot return. The street address is not necessary.
- Include your original order number and what is being returned in In the description of merchandize section
- Write your RMA in the return authorization section.
- Include your department and mail code so a copy can be returned to you.
- Call Central Receiving and Delivery at (509) 335-5575 to have your package picked up.
Office depot returns are picked up as they deliver orders.
Are there shipping charges to ship u-stores purchases to other campuses and research centers?
Yes. See Estimated Shipping Costs for estimate charges. Any questions can be directed to 509-335-5575.