- The receipt and delivery of incoming small package freight and auto freight for the WSU Pullman Campus.
- Pick up and ship outbound small package and auto freight for the WSU Pullman Campus.
- Management of the Auto Freight Discounting Program.
- Provide cost-effective, value-added freight quotes utilizing discounted freight contracts
- Arrange and coordinate cost-effective, value-added freight services for specialized transportation requests .
- Process damage claims.
- Assist with Hazardous Material Shipping – see Office of Research Assurances for details
- Accurately complete orders generated using the PAPR mainframe application
- Provide courier service between the regional campuses.