- The receipt and delivery of incoming small package freight and auto freight for the WSU Pullman Campus.
- Pick up and ship outbound small package and auto freight for the WSU Pullman Campus.
- Management of the Auto Freight Discounting Program.
- Provide cost-effective, value-added freight quotes utilizing discounted freight contracts
- Arrange and coordinate cost-effective, value-added freight services for specialized transportation requests.
- Process damage claims.
- Assist with Hazardous Material Shipping – see Office of Research Assurances for details
- Provide courier service between the regional campuses.
Need something shipped? Make sure that your package(s) follow our guidelines for shipments. Central Receiving and Delivery provides many options for shipping packages.
Vendor & Truck Info
Trying to deliver to WSU? Central Receiving and Delivery is the main receiving location for WSU. Please refer to vendor truck info for specific information.